AUTHOR'S INTRODUCTION

Post oleh : AHMAD ULIL ABSHOR | Rilis : September 09, 2023 | Series :

 Introduction session


Haloo, welcome to my blog and this is my first post. As the saying goes in Indonesia, I will introduce Dili first on this occasion "Tak Kenal Maka Tak Sayang" that means we cannot love if we have not been introduced first, so from now on my name is ahmad ulil abshor you can call me ulil. if you are curious what i look like, the photo above is me. I was born in Kediri on 13 April 2004 and I am now 19 years old. I am currently studying English Education at the State Islamic University of Sayyid Ali Rahmatullah Tulungagung.

In this blog i will discuss any review such as music, films, tourist attractions and others using english. So look forward to the next update. Greetings literacy to all of you. 

google+

linkedin